With over 40 years of combined business and litigation experience, Angstman Johnson is capable of handling a wide variety of business law issues for clients throughout Idaho. Our attorneys provide counsel for entrepreneurs and companies in today’s changing business environment.
Whether you are just starting a business, exploring the possibility of reorganizing, or if you and your business are involved in a dispute or lawsuit, Angstman Johnson will give you advice about your business as if it was our own. We have experience in general corporate representation and the formation and organization of business entities including Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLCs), Partnerships & S-Corporations.
We take pride in being a full-service Idaho business law firm. Below is a sample of the types of transactional services we provide to our business clients.
- Buy-Sell Agreements Business Dissolution Business Formation Business Reorganization
- Business Start-Ups Business Succession Planning Closely-Held Business Law
- Complex Commercial Litigation Corporate Dissolution Corporate Fiduciary Law
- Corporate Formation Corporate Governance Incorporation
- Limited Liability Law Pass-Through Entities Small Business Corporations
- Small Business Law Sole Proprietorships
Additionally, Angstman Johnson attorneys have extensive state and federal trial and appellate court experience in a variety of business and commercial litigation matters including:
- Business dissolution Shareholder disputes Breach of fiduciary duty litigation
- Non-compete agreements Breach of contract disputes Business transaction disputes
Contact our business law firm to schedule a consultation on the legal needs of your new or existing business, and let us advance your objectives through sound legal advice.