We are devoted to helping our clients achieve success as they define it by providing unsurpassed counseling, guidance, and support. We understand the frustration of unreturned phone calls and a lack of information about the matters that mean the most to our clients. We give the utmost attention to not only delivering prompt and efficient service but also ensuring that our clients are informed and involved every step of the way.
We recognize that legal services can sometimes be costly. We candidly discuss the anticipated costs with our clients, so that we can work together to provide the most pragmatic solutions to our clients’ individual needs. Johnson May serves the following clients:
Construction Companies – Contractors – Corporate Trustees – Corporations
Debtors/Creditors – Employers/Employees – Estates – Guarantors
Home Builders – Homeowner’s Associations – Landlords/Tenants
Limited Liability Companies – Non-Profit Organizations – Officers/Directors
Partnerships – Personal Representatives – Real Estate Developers
Real Estate Investors – Real Estate Brokers – Shareholders
Subcontractors – Title Companies – Trust/Estate Beneficiaries
Trustees – Universities – Utility Companies – Venture Capitalists
CLIENT SUCCESS STORIES
- Obtained landmark decision from the Idaho Supreme Court regarding legal land descriptions and the Statute of Frauds.
- Defeated millions of dollars in construction defect claims in a jury trial against an excavation contractor arising out of the construction and development of a vacation home subdivision.
- Successfully defended seller of a residential apartment complex in a jury trial involving fraud and misrepresentation claims.
- Favorable jury trial verdict in favor of home buyer against seller for illegal factual omissions in a real estate transaction.
- Favorable jury verdict against home builder for material construction defects causing flooding and mold infestation of new home.
- Obtained verdict in favor of home builder in a breach of contract case.
- Favorable verdict on behalf of homeowner against builder in breach of contract and Consumer Protection Act claim.
- Succeeded in obtaining Summary Judgment in favor of Real Estate Brokerage against Agent’s conversion claim.
- Summary Judgment in favor of Homeowners’ Association for Consumer Protection Act violation.
- Negotiation of favorable settlement for lender in a lawsuit against an insolvent builder.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Without [Matt Christensen’s] support and knowledge, [our non-profit] would not be as effective. What I like most about Angstman Johnson is that they are generous and responsive.”
– A.K., Boise Idaho
“Thanks for all of [Natasha Hazlett’s] help in handling our Dad’s estate matters. It’s truly a blessing to have found you, your knowledge and expertise in handling something I have no understanding of [probate]”
-C.Y., Cascade, Idaho
“Thank you for [Natasha Hazlett’s] help, cheerful attitude and abundance of knowledge.”
– K.V., Eagle, Idaho
“[Natasha Hazlett]has been very professional and very quick to respond to our needs.”
– C.L., Eagle, Idaho
“I rarely write reviews because I am always slammed busy. However, both Wyatt Johnson (attorney) and Lisa Caudill (paralegal) were top tier professionals and incredibly responsive. I especially appreciated that Wyatt was very knowledgeable and got right to the heart of our issue — wasting ZERO time giving us the facts we needed. Based on his advice, we worked with Lisa to create an LLC, and ~~POOF!~~ it was completed so fast that I was floored. Thank you Wyatt and Lisa for your assistance!”
– Carissa Johnson
“Matthew Christensen is awesome! You guys are the best!”
– M. M. S., Garden City, Idaho